Epson Technical Support Number 1-888-855-3855 Toll Free
In the duration of printing from Epson printers there are often situation when you encounter various problems. Whenever you are mid of any such situation you should immediately contact Epson technical support team. The executives of the support team will guide you through the steps and you can easily overcome the situation. Whenever there is any problem in the printer you can follow the solutions mentioned here. These solutions will help you out from such problematic situation.
What are power supply problems?
Among various other problems the problems associated with power supply are very difficult to handle. It is caused because of few common reasons. You can take help of Epson printer support for understanding those reasons in detail. Here are some of the possible reasons with appropriate solution:
- The control panel lights may go off suddenly. This is caused when the printer’s voltage rating does not match the voltage of the electrical outlet by which you have connected it. You have to first check the printer and the outlet voltage ratings for solving the issue. In case you find that the voltages do not match then it is better that you unplug the printer. You should contact Epson technical support team for further help.
- The control panel lights are off even when printer is turned on. One possible cause of this problem is that power cord is not properly plugged into the electrical outlet or the printer. You can solve this problem by turning off the printer and then you have to check whether the power plug is properly plugged into the electrical outlet as well as in the printer then only turn on the printer. If then also problem does not get resolved by this solution, then you must consult our team for proper assistance.
What is paper loading problem?
You can’t print properly from a printer if the paper is not loaded properly in it. The problem of loading paper occurs due to various reasons. In order to find those reasons, you will need support which you can avail by dialing our contact number. Below mentioned are few possible causes of paper loading problems:
- If there is problem in loading a single sheet when there is continuous paper in the path of the paper. You can solve it by pressing load or eject button to feed the continuous paper back to the standby position. You can also set the paper release lever to the single sheet position after doing so you have to insert a new sheet. This solution would solve your problem but if you need any help then dial Epson contact number.
- Another cause of this problem is that the paper release lever is set to the tractor position. When you set the paper release lever to a single sheet position then only this problem could be solved. In case you have difficulty in doing so you can always contact Epson technical support team for help.
Why you have difficulty in printing process?
Suddenly, if you find that the printer is on, but it is not printing, then that is a serious situation. You have to immediately take step for resolving this issue. The executives of our team guide you through the process. Here are some of the possible causes of this problem:
- If the interface cable is either broken or twisted, then you will have difficulty in printing. If you find this cause, you have to replace the cable with a new one this is one of the best way to solve the problem. You have to check whether printing is working or not then only you can replace it. In mid of the process if you have any difficulty then you can always avail help of Epson customer service.
- As we know drivers play an important role in printing process if you have any problem in it then you can’t print properly. You have to ensure that Epson printer drivers are installed properly on the device then only they will function correctly in the printing process. If you need any guidance through the process, then you can consult our team.
- Another cause is that the printer is not directly connected to the computer. According to this because you are using printer charger, printer buffer or extension cable for connecting the printer to the computer but you are not successful in connecting it. Whenever you have problem in printing try to connect without using these devices sometimes your problem is resolved by that and if not then contact our Epson customer care team for help.
Above mentioned are some problems that arises while printing through Epson printers. Epson technical support team provides aid in the process of troubleshooting all the errors. They are present round the clock to help you with proper assistance through the solutions of printing problems.