Epson Contact Number 1-888-855-3855 Toll Free
During usage of Epson printers, if printer stops printing unexpectedly then the printer is in the condition of head cleaning, ink charging or ink drying. There is possibility of some other problem in the printer when you find the pause light is flashing. You need to wait until the printer resumes printing. The lights on the control panel indicate various errors. Hence, for finding the cause of the problem in detail you have to consult expert technicians by dialing Epson contact number. The technicians present there help you with relevant solution for all the problems.
Different error messages and solutions
- You receive ‘unable to print’ error message when you try to print patterns such as nozzle check or head alignment. In order to resolve this error message, you have to first end the test print menu and then solve the error that is displayed on the LCD. After that you have to again try to print patterns if you again fail, then you have to contact Epson printer support.
- ‘MNT TK near full’ is an error message which is received when the maintenance tank is almost full. In that situation you have to replace the maintenance tank with a new one. If any help is needed, then you can take help of Epson customer service team in the process.
- The ‘ink low’ error message indicates that the ink cartridge is nearly empty. This could be corrected by replacing the ink cartridge. You can continue to print in low ink situation but at times it may decline the print quality. Hence, you have to take help of our team by dialing Epson contact number for replacing the cartridges.
- When any part of the printer has nearly reached to the end of its life then you will receive error message ‘MNT REQ’ along with the code of the part. You have to note the code and contact our Epson printer customer service team for further help.
- If you find that cleaning cannot be executed because thick paper is loaded, or the printer could not feed the printout in that situation you will receive ‘remove paper’ message. For solving this issue, you have to remove the thick paper and move the paper lever to a secured position whereas if the issue is with the printout then you have to remove the printout.
- If you are connected to Epson printer, but are not able to access it, you might need to upagrade or reinstall the Epson printer driver. Although not entirely uncommon, printer errors due to issues with the Epson printer drivers can be resolved easily.
- When the nozzles are found clogged then you have to run the head cleaning utility. The process of cleaning the print head differs for windows and Mac operating system. So, you should call in Epson contact number for guidance in the process.
- Suppose you find that you are receiving error message ‘change paper type’ that means the loaded paper doesn’t match the paper type selected. You must ensure that the loaded paper matches the paper type.
- The problem of wrong paper size may arise when the loaded paper size does not match the data size. You have to make sure that it matches. If you have any difficulty in understanding the paper size, then you can avail help of Epson technical support.
These are some of the common error messages that you often receive while printing from the Epson printers. You have to ensure that you take each error message seriously and solve it at that point of time. This is only way by which any further problem could be avoided.